COVID-19: Continuation of Business
Dear Proofload Customers,
As Australia and the world unify to combat the spread of COVID-19, here at Proofload it is very important that we continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and its impact on our families, employees, customers and suppliers. The sustainability of our communities and business partners is paramount to achieving success in these trying times. We are in this together.
Due to early continuation measures implemented within the business our operations remain unaffected by these events. As a result, we are continuing to provide Inspection & Testing Services, Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply.
We are following strict internal and government social distance guidelines to ensure the health and safety our of employees, customers and suppliers.
- Lines of communication remain the same and open. You may contact us on (08) 9248 1288 as usual or email@example.com for any sales or account related enquiries.
- Staff are working from home or isolation where practical.
- Service and manufacturing technicians are following internal and government social distance guidelines.
- We ask all our customers and suppliers to substitute face to face contact with email, phone and teleconferences where possible.
- For any deliveries or collections please respect social distance guidelines when attending Proofload.
- Any products received will be sanitised prior to being handled and sanitised prior to despatch.
We appreciate your patience, understanding and support through these tough times. As always, feel free to contact us should you have any questions, feedback or enquiries.
The team at Proofload.